- Assist the Director
- Taking notes (acting commentary, blocking, etc.)
- Updating cast information & scheduling
- Facilitate needs of Costume Manager & Lead Carpenter of set crew.
- Enlist Stage Hands as needed
- Enlist a “places” assistant.*
II. From Tech Rehearsals Through the Production Run
- In direct & constant radio communication with:
- lighting/sound operator
- House Manager (only during public performances)
- Oversee stage hands
- Supervise set piece placement and props table.
- Ensure that all set pieces and props are returned to rightful places at the end of each performance.